2011年5月11日 星期三

Kaza handmade camera strap for camera Leica , Nikon, cannon and all other brands


 

KZ-11 Oscar Series Story
The reason I want to make this Oscar Series  is that I would like to design a camera strap with a wider part around the neck. You may notice that there is a   solid protrusion in the middle of the strap. This design is actually influenced by the design of Audi sports car. I remember when I explained this design to my copywriter friend, she thought I should focus on the exquisite craftsmanship on the woven X-brace patterns but not the masculinity of a sports car. She could be right. But I would like to say that the protrusion really looks like the curve of a muscle (car)! Perhaps it's just because I'm a big Audi fan! 

Available on www.kaza-deluxe.com

Have a nice sunny day!

-Bon-

沒有留言:

張貼留言